There have been fundamental changes in the healthcare industry, including complex healthcare reform mandates, increased enrollments in government sponsored plans, slowdowns in employer-based enrollment, incredibly impactful and innovative medical device technologies, and new drug and biologic’s therapies. Today, the ability to control healthcare costs while improving the quality and coordination of care is of utmost importance to companies in the healthcare sector. The US health insurance industry is transforming in fundamental ways. The traditional health insurance business model centered on employers is rapidly evolving with increasing focus on the consumer. Today’s consumer expectations are set by mature experience with leading companies in retail, telecom, banking, and B2C industries. Consumers’ needs are increasingly influenced by digital channels such as the web, mobile, social media etc.
The IT Force Advantage
With a robust and varied experience working with some of the top names in healthcare, IT Force has listened, learned and created some of the most innovative solutions and delivery models to help our clients achieve these goals.We do this by bringing technology and operations together to achieve your desired business outcomes.
Big Data analytics can help Healthcare organizations transform their businesses by combining traditional reporting data with enterprise analytics-driven insights. Our Big Data practice has tremendous capabilities in variety of Big Data predictive modeling, statistics and machine learning technologies – Hadoop, Cloud-era, Horton-works, No-SQL platform, Real Time Processing Engines – Storm, S4 among others.
Who we serve:
- Commercial Payers: Plan definition and setup, eligibility and enrollment, policy servicing, billing, claims processing, claims adjudication, benefit management, provider management and member services.
- Medicare Advantage, Medicare Prescription Drug and Medicare Supplement Payers.
- Accountable care organizations.
- Product companies: Development and enhancement to Medicare administration products and platforms.
- Providers: Provider management, claims management, patient information and financial management, clinical data management, pharmacy benefit management and revenue cycle management.
- Retail and wholesale pharmacies.
- Companies needing assistance to align with the healthcare reforms through IT or process solutions.